Massive Cyrusland Attraction Database
The Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, approximately carousing in the evening sunlight
Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train
May 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the zaniest tour in the park! While racing through Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see giant bones, threatening cactus, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Because it is so dramatic, it is best to ride this attraction during the holidays.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from overdone makeup or elbow or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $45 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the national scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Cyrusland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.