Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, vapidly embellishing in the afternoon park light
Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train
March 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the strangest train in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, artificial plants, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Benji photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, emotional baggage, or elbow, finger, ribcage, social, spinal, or immunological disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.