Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Lobo's battle-leaping photo of Big Flash Flood Hill Railroad
Big Flash Flood Hill Railroad
December 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven jollies (from Kaa)
Board the Big Flash Flood Hill Railroad in the village of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the zaniest journey in the desert! While screaming through Big Flash Flood Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, artificial coyotes, and even a goat thawing dynamite!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Flash Flood Hill Railroad "alternative" experience.
- This is the only attraction in this land near which a tribute to John Lasseter can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a free Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.