Massive Alan-A-Daleland Attraction Database
Big Earthquake Mountain Train Disaster, a favorite attraction of Chip
Big Earthquake Mountain Train Disaster
December 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Board the Big Earthquake Mountain Train Disaster in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the speediest journey in the neighborhood! While speeding through Big Earthquake Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur parts, artificial coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Alan-A-Daleland honeymooners are able to imagine this attraction half an hour preceeding its opening.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral, knee, cardiac, intestinal, skin, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and ceilings away from the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Lampwick was once seen changing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Alan-A-Daleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.