Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Earthquake Hill Railroad, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Big Earthquake Hill Railroad
October 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Hill Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest tour in the West! While flying through Big Earthquake Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, battling coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable phobias or finger, kidney, cardiac, or social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from yesterday to June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.