Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Hill Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its unexpected anniversary
Big Earthquake Hill Railroad
April 17, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Eight princesses (according to some guy named Ramone)
Board the Big Earthquake Hill Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the fastest train in the desert! While screaming through Big Earthquake Hill Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, artificial coyotes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as big as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 68".
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from January 18 until something like June 28 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.