Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Heights Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Big Earthquake Heights Railroad
October 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Heights Railroad in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the zaniest transportation in the West! While speeding through Big Earthquake Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, anthropomorphic plants, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more clothing.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.