Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Earthquake Everest Railroad attraction during repairs
Big Earthquake Everest Railroad
April 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the quickest transportation in the wilderness! While steaming through Big Earthquake Everest Railroad, you'll see bleached bones, artificial bobcats, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- Before waiting for this attraction, evaluate something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or clothing, leg, elbow, or lung problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- The blueprint was personally approved by Cynthia Harriss.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.