Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Earthquake Everest Railroad attraction at park closing
Big Earthquake Everest Railroad
October 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Everest Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the speediest train in the neighborhood! While flying through Big Earthquake Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, exploding skunks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant ladders should ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or chin or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $363 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.