Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, rapidly considered to be the premier innovative attraction at Disneyland
Big Dunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
March 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Dunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the zaniest transportation in the wilderness! While flying through Big Dunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see cave man bones, artificial bobcats, and even a goat stealing dynamite!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to visualize this attraction half a minute preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.