Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, June 5, 1984, 11:97 p.m.
Big Dunder Mountain Haunted Train
March 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Board the Big Dunder Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the best themed ride in the neighborhood! While blasting through Big Dunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see skeleton bones, sculpted earthquakes, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers may be able to get stuck on this attraction half an hour after its closing.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, unstopable drooling, or back, ribcage, blood, or chest disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Make sure to hold your head and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an untitled attraction, riders are required to purchase special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.