Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction at night
Big Dunder Mountain Earthquake Train
August 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Dunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your pals as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the West! While flying through Big Dunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, falling plants, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives can repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 29".
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spout.