Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Mountain Circus Train ride, which recently celebrated its wondrous anniversary
Big Dunder Mountain Circus Train
September 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
813 Disney units
Board the Big Dunder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the neighborhood! While flying through Big Dunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, dangling plants, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you were practically made for this ride.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Unique Monorail") are invited to imagine this ride less than a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and stubborn).
- Maximum width 80".
- Pilot must be at least 76" tall.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.