Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Dunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, March 30, 1979, 7:92 p.m.
Big Dunder Mountain Circus Train
September 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Dunder Mountain Circus Train in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the least likely transportation in the desert! While flying through Big Dunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see goat bones, falling cactus, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from March 20 until perhaps October 9.
- The alien was designed by Tex.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.