Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Mountain Choo Choo thrill ride, adventurously feeding in the evening sunlight
Big Dunder Mountain Choo Choo
September 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge thumbs down
Board the Big Dunder Mountain Choo Choo in the wreckage of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the zaniest ride in the desert! While nosebleeding through Big Dunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur parts, whiplashed earthquakes, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- After riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Elastigirl was once spotted departing this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.