Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Jay Rasulo's hatter-resting photo of Big Dunder Heights Railroad
Big Dunder Heights Railroad
August 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Board the Big Dunder Heights Railroad in the town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest transportation in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Big Dunder Heights Railroad, you'll see pirate bones, artificial coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, try something less magical.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.