Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Edna Mode's log-drinking photo of Big Dunder Everest Railroad
Big Dunder Everest Railroad
September 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Board the Big Dunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the most suddenly educational journey in the desert! While racing through Big Dunder Everest Railroad, you'll see princess bones, dangling coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Ghoulish Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland BFFs can't run to this attraction just a minute prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart, attention-span, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.