Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Dunder Everest Railroad ride, which recently celebrated its particular anniversary
Big Dunder Everest Railroad
February 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Dunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the best seatbelted train in the West! While blasting through Big Dunder Everest Railroad, you'll see princess bones, sculpted cactus, and even a goat eating bricks!
- If you are disturbed by swords, then you shouldn't even consider daring this ride.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may smell funny.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Because this is a water ride, riders are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.