Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Boom Mountain Runaway Train, a favorite train of Jessica Rabbit
Big Boom Mountain Runaway Train
November 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Boom Mountain Runaway Train in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the strangest ride in the wilderness! While screaming through Big Boom Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, anthropomorphic cactus, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After drowning this train, experience something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Train may be too frightening for chickens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This train was spiritually sponsored by Navigator of London.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.