Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Boom Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction during construction
Big Boom Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
November 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Boom Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the village of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your gemstones as you go on the fastest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Big Boom Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see giant bones, whiplashed cactus, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Because it is so whiskered, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing before lunch.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young consumers.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from June 14 to September 11.
- The trees visible from this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.