Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Boom Mountain Choo Choo ride, October 22, 2006, 4:51 p.m.
Big Boom Mountain Choo Choo
April 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Two toons (from "Difficult Parade" newsletter)
Board the Big Boom Mountain Choo Choo in the façade of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the fastest train in the desert! While steaming through Big Boom Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see coelacanth bones, dangling coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this ride will be uncomfortable for disgruntled guests.
- After experiencing this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve plows.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, moral issues, or knee, chin, kidney, familial, chest, or hair problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Big Boom Mountain Choo Choo "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.