Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Boom Hill Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Big Boom Hill Railroad
January 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Boom Hill Railroad in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your planets as you go on the fastest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While steaming through Big Boom Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, exploding opossums, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Hades fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from unstopable headgear, valuable clothing, or spinal, inner ear, immunological, liver, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $11 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pot.