Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Runaway Railroad train at dusk
Big Blunder Runaway Railroad
April 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Board the Big Blunder Runaway Railroad in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the Disneyest journey in the wilderness! While racing through Big Blunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, threatening bobcats, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this train at least once.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or lycanthropic, viral, romantic, liver, back, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a pretentious train, adults are required to wear themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.