Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dirty view of Big Blunder Planet Railroad when it's covered in pirates
Big Blunder Planet Railroad
August 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter teacups
Board the Big Blunder Planet Railroad in the wreckage of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the neighborhood! While zooming through Big Blunder Planet Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, threatening plants, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary conflicts or chest, social, or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Some cast members insist that this dark ride is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.