Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train dark ride at park closing
Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train
January 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the craziest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, threatening cactus, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 31" tall and 21 years old to ride with the pilot.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and feet inside the dark ride at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- Dark ride is closed for seasonal complete replacement from May 28 until something like October 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.