Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train, a favorite ride of Baby Herman
Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train
December 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train in the village of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest tour in the desert! While nosebleeding through Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see trilobite bones, sculpted dynamite, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this ride before brunch.
- After riding this ride, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- The trees adjacent to this ride are overrun with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.