Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train
July 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pies as you go on the fastest journey in the West! While screaming through Big Blunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, battling coyotes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Events," former Disneyland sponsors will want to experience this attraction less than a half hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30 minutes.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Some people report that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.