Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Big Blunder Heights Railroad, a favorite attraction of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
Big Blunder Heights Railroad
June 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Eight pixies (from www.MiceElephant.com)
Board the Big Blunder Heights Railroad in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your carolers as you go on the wildest ride in the park! While screaming through Big Blunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, threatening skunks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, weird growths, or familial, nasal, immunological, lung, or personal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost less than $334 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.