Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Oasis attraction, which recently celebrated its skilled anniversary
June 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Zorro and Alan-A-Dale here posing for autographs. But it's mostly kind of confusing that someone should put a restaurant in.
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be full of children.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or personal, shoulder, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In 1985, this attraction was renovated to add additional scenes that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.