Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An amazed view of Walt Disney's Oasis when it's not shrounded in darkness
Walt Disney's Oasis
October 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive service animals
If you wish real hard, you can find Walt Disney and Rocketeer here talking to hands. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains trademarked signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.