Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Oasis attraction, nostalgically screeching in the evening sunlight
Wally Boag's Oasis
May 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Wally Boag and Wheezy the Penguin here telling folks where the nearest restroom is. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or immunological, blood, nasal, knee, or chest issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.