Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Oasis thrill ride at midday
Wally Boag's Oasis
February 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Wally Boag and Piglet here waving and telling fortunes. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually insensitive children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Ralph autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 27 years old to ride on Tax Day.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for immature wimps.
- Mark Twain originally intended for this thrill ride to be overrun with live heffalumps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.