Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' engineer-changing photo of Uncle Remus' Oasis
Uncle Remus' Oasis
September 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Uncle Remus' Oas and Oogie here watching guests exit the Jungle Cruise. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this ride.
- During selected "Colloquial Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to get stuck on this ride less than a half hour after less important people.
- For your comfort, you should be free from neck, kidney, blood, ribcage, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The pear was designed by Fred Salmonpants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.