Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Oasis attraction during repairs
Ub Iwerks' Oasis
July 31, 2005
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Ub Iwerks' Oas and Stromboli here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly an empty building.
- Because it is so illusionary, try not to queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Darby O'Gill interaction location.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, ethical conflicts, or clothing, hair, or immunological issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.