Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Oasis attraction at dusk
February 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Tron and Eeyore here watching guests exit the Jungle Cruise. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, skimpy clothing, or stomach, clothing, or blood issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tron's Oasis alternative experience.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $465 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.