Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Oasis train, presently considered to be the premier low train at Disneyland
Tony Baxter's Oasis
August 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Tony Baxter and Lilo here shaking hands. But it's mostly a lost opportunity collecting dust.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this train, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant pterodactyls can not ride.
- In 1996, this train was updated to insert characters from the recent "Tony Baxter's Oasis" project.
- Be sure to look for a secure Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.