Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An original view of Tony Baxter's Oasis when it's inundated in tarps
Tony Baxter's Oasis
November 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (from "Random Nose" newsletter)
On random days, you can find Tony Baxter and Elvis here rubbing lamps and posing. But it's mostly a waste of time that someone should put a restaurant in.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tony Baxter's Oasis "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to cover precision harnesses.
- This was Kanga's slightly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.