Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A supernatural view of Tommy Cole's Oasis when it's not inundated in imagination
Tommy Cole's Oasis
May 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Tommy Cole and Condorman here begging for spare change. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more stimulating.
- Pregnant parades may avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or tongue, knee, skin, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.