Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Tommy Cole's Oasis when it's not covered in kids
Tommy Cole's Oasis
January 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Tommy Cole and Jay Rasulo here waiting and smiling. But it's mostly kind of confusing collecting dust.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this show immediately.
- After going on this show, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- During fair weather, this show may run backwards.
- Show is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from October 13 until something like January 8 (or a similar date).
- Within this show can be found the rumored members-only Casino 64 dining room -- the only place in the area where alcohol is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.