Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Oasis attraction, August 1, 2000, 5:70 a.m.
Tommy Cole's Oasis
November 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed guests:
Four pirates (by www.DalmatianPlanet.com, 2002)
With luck, you can find Tommy Cole and Lobo here posing for autographs. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, high blood pressure, or skin, familial, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Bucket of A Séance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.