Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tropical view of Tinker Bell's Oasis when it's bathed in tarps
Tinker Bell's Oasis
July 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Tinker Bell and Perri here waving and staying in character. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Tinker Bell's Oasis" can be scrambled to spell "Besol Li 'tsskneair."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.