Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mushu's zombie-pushing photo of Timon's Oasis
February 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Timon and Card Walker here waving and smiling. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear special glasses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $102 million to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.