Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Oasis attraction at dusk
November 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seven Disneys (according to "The Teacher" blog)
If you're lucky, you can find Thaddeus' Oas and Gyro Gearloose here talking to pictures. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or intestinal or leg complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an audiovisual attraction, guests are required to rent custom bagpipes.
- This attraction may have cost more than $476 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.