Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
February 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Tex and Mary Blair here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of waning this attraction, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can forget about this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1957, this attraction was renovated to tone down scenes that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for young children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.