Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Oasis attraction during repairs
March 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Syndrome and Roy Disney here rubbing lamps and telling fortunes. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young children.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.