Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's visitor-degaussing photo of Smee's Oasis
May 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Smee and Langhorne here telling folks where the nearest restroom is. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chest, heart, skin, or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Smee's Oasis "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.