Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Oasis attraction at park closing
Slinky Dog's Oasis
July 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Slinky Dog and Al Weiss here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs away from the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.