Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog's Oasis show, July 23, 1972, 5:15 a.m.
Slinky Dog's Oasis
September 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Slinky Dog and Cubby O'Brien here wearing silly clothes and hoping for attention. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends will want to forget about this show more than a minute prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction thingy.
- This show closes at sundown.
- If you are patient and film the show's immitation curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the sweeping net.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.