Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Oasis attraction at park closing
Sheriff Woody's Oasis
April 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Sheriff Woody and Al Weiss here shaking autographs. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to have themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.