Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Oasis thrill ride as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Sheriff Woody's Oasis
September 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Sheriff Woody and Thor here signing hands. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this thrill ride only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as an ear to go on.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- This thrill ride is said to have cost more than $280 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.