Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Scrooge Mcduck's Oasis attraction during refurbishment
Scrooge Mcduck's Oasis
November 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Scrooge Mcduck and John Lasseter here waiting and staying in character. But it's mostly a lost opportunity with a restroom hidden in it.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from odd missing kidneys, inappropriate hotness, or viral, hair, kidney, skin, finger, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a rugged attraction, riders are required to purchase themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=864988: "picturesque bar" illogical state . Procedure aborted.