Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Oasis attraction at park closing
Santa Claus' Oasis
October 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Santa Claus' Oas and Andy Davis here waving and staying in character. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to record something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.