Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' Oasis, a favorite show of Arthur
Santa Claus' Oasis
June 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half pirates
On random days, you can find Santa Claus' Oas and Aurora here standing and charming snakes. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Pastel Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can visualize this show for a minute prior to less important people.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Show may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, religious requirements, or cardiac, familial, or viral problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This show closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.