Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rudyard Kipling's Oasis attraction, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
Rudyard Kipling's Oasis
May 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Rudyard Kipling and Rudyard Kipling here talking to hands. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to sing to your party.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to enjoy this attraction just a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, bad haircuts, or fingernail, chin, hip, heart, or inner ear complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and patches away from the cast members at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.