Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Oasis attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rudyard Kipling's Oasis
November 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Rudyard Kipling and Maynard here shaking pictures. But it's mostly an empty building.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- During inclement storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.