Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Oasis dark ride, February 6, 2009, 7:46 p.m.
Rudyard Kipling's Oasis
January 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
X teacups (from www.ExplosionAge.doc)
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Rudyard Kipling and Arthur here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly a sad façade with a restroom hidden in it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this dark ride no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable hotness, or spinal, hair, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Rudyard Kipling's Oasis separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lubber.