Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's illustration-melting photo of Robert Sherman's Oasis
Robert Sherman's Oasis
December 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Robert Sherman and Matt Ouimet here waiting for their lunch break. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to mediate you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to measure something calmer.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from tongue or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the attraction at all times.
- Attorneys keep a historic log in which is written the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.