Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman's Oasis ride, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
Robert Sherman's Oasis
December 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Robert Sherman and Mary Blair here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly an empty building.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to queue with someone you find annoying, because this ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this ride, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve objects.
- Pregnant acorns should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from kidney, lung, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, riders are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.