Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's Oasis attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
January 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Rajah and Samuel Clemens here posing for pictures. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear or clothing, hair, heart, ankle, wrist, or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the ugly cast members-only Club 43 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.