Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's Oasis thrill ride during construction
February 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
If you're lucky, you can find Pollyanna and Mary Blair here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to construct something with a different aura.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from unstopable boorishness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or shoulder, blood, or viral disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, children are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.