Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An ancient view of Pocahontas' Oasis when it's covered in fog
August 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Pocahontas' Oas and Timon here looking bored and sweating. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- Before pillaging this attraction, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers should imagine this attraction as much as a moment after its closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.