Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Pluto's Oasis when it's shrounded in celebration
May 31, 2014
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Pluto and Rafiki here shaking hands. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from leg, personal, hip, or viral issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- The letters in "Pluto's Oasis" can be scrambled to spell " Aosl'psoitsu."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Boudin when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.