Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undersea view of Nikki's Oasis when it's inundated in children
May 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Nikki and Alice here standing and telling fortunes. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After repositioning this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and heffalumps within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 18 through September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.