Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan's Oasis show during refurbishment
July 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Mulan and José here telling folks where the nearest restroom is. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- After riding this show, your kids will want to find something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unexplained growths or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no gears used in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wing.