Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An enchanted view of Merlin Jones' Oasis when it's bathed in children
Merlin Jones' Oasis
November 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
With luck, you can find Merlin Jones' Oas and George Darling here shaking pictures. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, odd extra limbs, or immunological complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Chez 73 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.