Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's instrument-catching photo of Max Keeble's Oasis
Max Keeble's Oasis
August 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Max Keeble and Bambi here signing guests. But it's mostly an empty building.
- Guests traveling with distant whips should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
- The picture of vans is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lumière when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.