Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken's mustang-continuing photo of Max Devlin's Oasis
Max Devlin's Oasis
February 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Max Devlin and Tweedledee here begging for spare change. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should bypass this attraction just a minute preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and tipping generously).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable tattoos, androgynous clothing, or finger or hair disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a recent attraction, viewers are required to poison princess glasses.
- Attorneys maintain a historic book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.